Google for Education
What is the Google for Education Transformation Report?
Built for G Suite Administrators, the transformation report is a free tool designed to help quantify an organisation's Google for Education implementation across Google products (G Suite & Chromebooks) and programs (Certification & Transformation). Tailored recommendations and trends over time help leadership teams know where to focus to drive further impact.
How to set up Transformation Reports
2. Press Get Started on the right hand menu.
3. Sign In with a Super Admin Account and accept the permissions.
4. Double check your settings. Click the gear icon in the upper right hand corner of this screen and make sure the settings are correct for the schools in your domain. Add the correct number of students and teachers and turn off any apps you are not using.
4. Complete the Survey and share it with other members of your leadership team.
5. The final report will be available to view after 18th May. The Super Admin will need to log back in to access the report after this date.
How can EdTechTeam UK help?
As a Google for Education Transformation partner we work with schools to develop their use of technology to support teaching and learning. We can use the transformation report to identify strategies to further develop your use of technology. For more information check out our Digital Coaching Program and Custom Training pages: